Kixie Always Syncs to a Person First:
Depending on how the call was initiated, there are two ways that Kixie will find a person to sync to…
- DirectSync: For click-to-calls made from inside a person’s contact, as well as click-to-calls made from a person list-view (as long as the Contact ID column is showing on the list-view), Kixie will sync the call directly to that person (and then to any organization associated with the person, and then to the person’s most recent deal).
- To setup the Contact ID
- Go Contacts
- Click on settings (gear in upper right)
- Select the person field labeled “ID”
- To setup the Contact ID
- In all other cases (click-to-calls from a deal or organization, incoming calls, manual outbound calls through a Kixie device, or SMS messages): Kixie will search through Pipedrive and sync the call activity to the oldest (by date created) person which has the correctly-formatted phone number that is being called/calling you.
When we sync a call activity inside a person, it will always look like this:
From there, Kixie will sync that same call activity up to the organization and deal level, if in fact the person is associated with any, in the following manner:
Syncing at the Organization Level:
There can only be one organization linked to a person in Pipedrive, so the call activity will always sync to that organization if one is linked to the person.
Syncing at the Deal Level: Kixie will sync that same call activity to the most recently-created deal (associated w/ that person, of course) that is owned by the Pipedrive user who made/received the call, and if none exist, then it will sync to the most recently-created deal that is owned by any other active Pipedrive user in your company.
Automatic Person Creation
If you are calling/being called by a phone number that is not associated with a person in Pipedrive yet, Kixie will automatically create one inside of Pipedrive, and sync all subsequent call activity to that contact.
*This feature may be disabled for your whole account if you so choose, inside “Manage Account” in the kixie.com dashboard.
The Kixie PowerCall®
The Kixie PowerCall is a phenomenal sales tool. It functions as an enhanced, Pipedrive-driven caller ID, as well as a shortcut into Pipedrive. See this article for a more in-depth look at the ideal utilization of this key Kixie feature. It provides four basic opportunities for your salesperson on a given call:
- View the person’s basic Pipedrive information as well as the most recent deal (with direct links to access them)
- Edit the Pipedrive person’s basic information
- Compose a note that will sync into the Pipedrive person
- Schedule a future activity with the Pipedrive person
This functionality lends itself especially well to list-view dialing, as well as when you are receiving incoming calls.
To start a free trial in under 3 minutes, no credit card required, please click here. Thanks!