ActiveCampaign Dialer for Sales Teams
Connect with 500% more leads and close more deals with the Kixie sales dialer for ActiveCampaign. ActiveCampaign is a great sales and marketing engine, but up until now, integrated phone services have not managed to play nice with it. Kixie has launched the first ActiveCampaign Dialer for sales teams.
Some phone services require a manual upload of every new contact you add in ActiveCampaign onto their system. Understandably, this is a non-starter. Kixie on the other hand, handles this contact-syncing automatically. Every lead or contact you add to ActiveCampaign, is automatically synced with Kixie.
And that’s just the beginning. Kixie is an enterprise cloud phone service combined with a powerful ActiveCampaign sales dialer and seamless ActiveCampaign CRM integration. Your sales team can get Kixie setup in 3 minutes with no hardware to install. Once your sales team is setup, your incoming and outgoing phone calls will intelligently integrate into your ActiveCampaign contacts.
So you can not only run your entire phone system on Kixie (outbound/inbound calling, local numbers in 40+ countries, IVRs, ring groups, etc.), and tear up your old phone bill, but you can also take advantage of Kixie’s powerful ActiveCampaign dialer features:
- place calls with one click from ActiveCampaign CRM
ActiveCampaign Dialer with Local Presence Dialing
- show up as a local number automatically to all your leads and increase connect rate by 500% with local presence dialing.
- leave pre-recorded voicemails for outbound sales calls with one-click
- send texts through your direct business number from ActiveCampaign CRM
Enterprise Phone Service
- Setup a cloud PBX phone service in 3 minutes with no hardware to install and get numbers in over 40 countries. Make calls from your computer, desk phone, or cell phone.
This is all in addition to a perfectly seamless integration with ActiveCampaign, with lifetime call recordings being automatically logged inside the correct ActiveCampaign contact every time!